15 oz Pumpkin Puree
3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
2 Eggs (or 1 banana or equivalent of sweet potato)
1 tsp Vanilla
3/4 cup Coconut Cream with 2 TBSP of maple syrup
2/3 cup Cassava flour
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1½ cup whipping cream
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease cupcake pan or add cupcake liners to pan.
- Whisk together flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix together pumpkin, scoconut sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and coconut cream in large bowl.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Fill each cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and dust tops with a pumpkin pie spice.