- 1½ lb organic flank steak
- ¼ cup arrowroot starch
- ¼ cup ghee
- 1 head of broccoli
- 8 oz dry 100% brown rice spaghetti noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil or truffle oil
- ¾ cup coconut aminos
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 1¼ cup chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Slice the flank steak into small thin pieces against the grain. In a large plastic bag, add the starch and the beef to it. Close the bag, and shake until each piece is coated well.
- In a non stick skillet heat the ghee. When the ghee is hot, add beef and cook until browned. Remove beef from skillet to a plate.
- In that same skillet add sauce ingredients, the sesame oil, coconut aminos, coconut sugar, garlic, and chicken broth. Stir and cook over medium heat until sauce thickens a bit and reduces by about a quarter. It takes about 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Cook the brown rice noodles according to package instructions.
- Steam the broccoli.
- Add the beef and broccoli to the skillet and toss in the sauce. Add the cooked brown rice noodles to the skillet and toss everything together. Serve.
For more ideas for healthy, easy family meals, subscribe for my FREE two week meal plan!
For ideas of how to feed your child nutrient dense food, check out my E-Book, A Recipe for a Healthy Baby.