My house is full of pumpkin lovers. So, we start pumpkin season early and keep it going. On weekends, I love to make fun breakfasts for my family, and this one was a hit. It is a mix of other bloggers’ recipes and my own spin on things. Enjoy!
Donut (original recipe)
- 8 oz cream cheese (can use dairy-free)
- 8 oz pumpkin butter (make from link above)
- honey to taste
- dusting of pumpkin spice
- Make the donut recipe from the link above.
- As the donuts bake, mix together the pumpkin butter.
- Take 8 oz of the pumpkin butter, and mix it with 8 oz of cream cheese and honey (to taste).
- Once the donuts are done, spread the icing on the donuts.
- Sprinkle the tops with more pumpkin spice.