A Baby Pumpkin Dish for Every Season
It’s pumpkin season, and my husband is a huge pumpkin fan! So, I had to see if Noah loved pumpkin as much as him, and he definitely loves it. Pumpkin is a healthy carbohydrate that contains high amounts of the precursor form of vitamin A. This custard also contains coconut milk and butter that provide healthy fats that aid in the absorption of the vitamin A. The eggs yolks also contain healthy fats, vitamin A, vitamin D, cholesterol, and choline.
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 TBSP grass-fed butter (plus butter for ramekins)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Crack the eggs, and separate the yolks from the whites. You can save the whites in the refrigerator for another dish.
2. Melt the butter. I microwave it for 30 seconds.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a blender. Blend until the batter is smooth.
4. Butter ramekins, and pour batter into them.
5. Bake at 310°F for 1 hour.